Fandom! Science! Cosplay! Ice cream made with liquid nitrogen! Music! Singing tesla coils! Celebrities!
The greatest Geek Bacchanalia of North America!
The Snuggie Cult, with Griff McGerbil.
To Do Before:
- Figure out who is staying in my room. Its coming together.
- Room is booked at the Hilton, back in October. Yeah, it's like that.
- Change my room reservation, can't stay the extra night in Atlanta as planned this year.
- Costumes? I may be lazy this year.
- Dusk's first DragonCon :-D She's a fuzzygoth, the Cruxshadows booth will be thrilled.
- Budget. No dealers room this year. Maybe no art room or music either, those always get me.
- Get my plane tickets!
- Don't break my camera two days before the event.
- Set up the txt list for "I'm here! Where are you?" messages.
- Closely deconstruct and highlight the programming once they put it online.
Mad Scientists League Bake Sale, with Griff again!
Why Spinsters have an awesome time:
- Flirting with all the Earth Force and Narn cosplayers.
- 24 hour parties, maybe this year I'll find the orgies too?
- Can wear whatever I want, as little or as much.
- Not keeping track of someone else's purse/badge/program.
- Don't have to bring back anybody a present.
- Not getting called long distance in the middle of panels.
- No weird conversations about who's staying in the room.
- Staying out as late as I want without having to check in.
- Smaller ratio of persons stuck in the Cult of Pairs.
Everybody's got somethin' to hide, 'cept for me and my gerbil!
Pictures of DragonCon 2007
Pictures of DragonCon 2009